A zombie-bitten father tries to save his infant daughter in this bittersweet short film.
Directed by Ben Howling and Yolanda Ramke, Cargo was a finalist in Tropfest Australia 2013. It’s also a rather clever take on zombie genre tropes, with a story that isn’t about the survival of self, but the survival of another.
Alpacas are so much fucking cuter then llamas.
YOU FORGOT THE FOLLOWING POINTS:
- LLAMAS HAVE BIG ASS TEETH TO RIP OUT YOUR FUCKING THROAT
- ALPACAS HAVE FUZZY LIPS TO NUZZLE YOU GENTLY TO SLEEP
- LLAMAS WILL CHARGE AFTER YOU IF THEY SMELL FOOD AND FEAR
- ALPACAS AMBLE ALONG LIKE THE WORLD IS MADE OF GUMDROPS
- LLAMAS ARE THE FUCKING DEVIL INCARNATE
- ALPACAS ARE NOT THE FUCKING DEVIL INCARNATE
This has been the most informative post I’ve seen on Tumblr.
Have you ever had a llama sit on you?? Hurts like a bitch. Alpacas are slightly better
|1/3 part of me:||I want to be cute and delicate and have a petite body.|
|1/3 part of me:||I want to look smokin' hot and sexy in a bikini and have curves and a f you attitude|
|1/3 part of me:||I don't even care man I can totally eat all of that cake watch me|
if I was in the hunger games I’d just get mcdonalds as a sponsor but instead of just eating the big macs they’d send me during the games I’d use them as bait to trap people and every time I’d made a kill I’d look up to the sky, give a thumbs and whisper “I’m lovin’ it”
why is this still circulating
Because it’s brilliant.